Thursday, February 26, 2015

Class and Virtue

Q. Michael Parenti says that class matters  even though others don't believe is important during Hollywood movies. If class wasn't that important then why worry about what others think. Even though many other people don't notice the purpose of why Hollywood puts different races and classes on the scream Hollywood is trying to teach others that the position your in matters no matter what. American movies are movies to inspire middle class to do better in life and not to limit themselves to a simple life. Even though sometimes Hollywood doesn't thinks that shouldn't be done at least we learn from what other believe is right, and one thing i know is that class would always be a big part of Hollywood.

C. I don't understand why Michael is impress about what Hollywood been doing all this years. I mean think about  it, nobody wants to see a poor family keep been poor and tell us about their poor life. Hollywood tries to make us see the fantasy, because honestly the reality life is the worst thing in this world.  It might sound funny but when i go watch a movie I want to see something that isn't true in life. I want to use my imagination, I believe movies are the only way I can walk away from the reality and be happy for at least 2 hrs and just think about others happiness and don't think about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment