Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Thematic Paradigm


Q. Robert Ray states in his article that theirs two different hero's on Hollywood the outlaw hero and the official hero. Both heroes’ share the same general moral set, making sure everyone gets what it’s reasonable. Even though they express different ways of solving problems and sharing their feelings at the end we know they care about the people they helped. Ray describes two different heroes in American Cinema, then what are the other unknown hero's consider to be? Why do both heroes’ mistrust women so much on their movies, especially when they try to help the hero’s? I try to understand why sometimes we can’t find an official hero as women, but you can find an outlaw hero. People enjoy seen bad girls instead of smart girl. I believe Hollywood has created this stereotype believing that real hero's would always be men. 

C. While readying article it makes me realize that we watch movies without noticing the difference. In my personal taste I enjoy seen outlaw hero's, knowing that they would always be there even if I turn 30 years old. One of my favorite movies would be "The expendables" The purpose of this movie is that they assemble all great outlaw heroes’ that have made history in their movies like Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li etc. Even though the actors are getting old, I can always go back to their old movies and appreciate great series that these legends created.

No comments:

Post a Comment